The following guidelines and regulations are provided by the club’s co-owners (members) to all spectators (‘Home’, ‘Away’ or ‘neutral’) in order to assist with everybody’s safety and comfort whilst at the match. They are designed to enhance your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others.
Redditch United FC policies and rules are set by its owners and Directors. The club’s owners and Directors expect that all those attending events at Redditch United FC (the ground) will take responsibility for their own actions and help to ensure that everybody has a good time at the match.
The cooperation and good behaviour of Redditch United FC and other supporters is paramount. Redditch United FC is committed to equality and the club has adopted equality policies with the approval of its owners and Directors. As such the club will not tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory abuse by anyone – supporters, players, management team, officials or anybody else on the site, including inside the ground.
1. All those who enter the ground must accept these guidelines and entry to the ground will constitute acceptance of the ground regulations.
2. The club retains an overarching right to refuse permission to enter or toremain within the ground. This is at the absolute discretion of the club regardless of whether a valid ticket is held or not. However, this will not be used unreasonably. Removal from the ground will be used only where absolutely necessary, to maintain the safety and comfort of others, to uphold the club’s rules and policies and to uphold the following ground regulations.
3. The club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons and property in or around the ground.
4. The club will at all times endeavour to provide maximum notice for the staging of matches at particular times and dates in the interests of spectators and local residents. However, the club cannot guarantee that matches will take place when scheduled to do so, due to factors beyond the club’s control, and the club reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Whenever this happens the club will seek to inform co-owners, spectators, local residents and other agencies with as much notice as possible.
5. In the unfortunate event of the postponement or abandonment of the match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the specific ticket terms and conditions applicable to your ticket purchase. The club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) liability for any in direct
or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
6. At times it may be necessary to search supporters. As such all persons seeking entrance to the ground acknowledge and agree to the club’s right for
it and its stewards to search any person entering the ground.
7. In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all spectators, the following hazardous articles must not be brought into the ground: knives, fireworks,
smoke canisters, pyrotechnic flares, weapons, glass, cans, laser devices or any item that is deemed to be a potential hazard or danger.The Club retains
the right to refuse entry to the ground to any person in possession of such items.
8. No alcohol or illegal substances are to be brought into the ground.
9. The club Redditch United FC expect you to treat others with respect. Behaviour that is deemed to be threatening to others is not permitted. Abuse,
aggression and assault of club staff, volunteers and co-owners will not be tolerated.
10. The club Redditch United FC are committed to equality. Racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is
strictly forbidden. It may constitute a criminal offence, resulting in arrest. The club will provide the means for owners, Directors and other spectators to report such behaviour to its officials and retains the right to refuse admission to and remove those who do not uphold this regulation.
11. In order to protect other spectators and ensure their safety and comfort, the club also reserves the right to remove spectators who undertake in any of the following actions without authority or excuse:
• Throwing objects (which can cause danger to others)
• Going on the pitch (which can cause safety issues, damage the pitch and result in punishment for the club)
• Obstructing gangways (something which jeopardises others’ safety)
• Smoking except in designated smoking areas
• Being drunk and considered in the club’s reasonable opinion a risk to their own safety and to the safety of others.
• Be in possession of illegal substances, or in possession of alcohol outside of designated areas.
• Damaging or defacing the ground.
• Entering the ground without relevant ticket, paid admission or other permission.
12. The club is owned by its members and is a not for profit organisation. All revenues are put back into the club for the development of it and its communities. Therefore those entering the ground or surrounding club’s site must not offer for sale or exchange services or goods without the express written permission of the Club.
13. Many people who attend matches at the ground will want to take photographs, video or sound recordings and the club welcomes this. However, no
audio visual material may be used for commercial or other private gain without the express, prior permission of the club.
14. By entering the ground all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills may be taken of them and consent
to this. They also consent to their use by the club for marketing or other purposes unless the club is notified in writing to the contrary. If any images
should feature an individual prominently the club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such image.
15. Further to Condition 13, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Ground
shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
16. The club’s ticketing policies are set by its owners and Director in a democratic process on an annual basis. The clubs strives at all times to keep ticket prices affordable and all revenues are reinvested in the club and its communities.
Tickets may not be sold or transferred without the prior written permission of the Club or otherwise as set out in the express terms and conditions
of such tickets. Tickets remain the property of the club at all times.
17. The club has undertaken significant consultation with co-owners and other supporters about the configuration of the ground and its design. This has
resulted in substantial areas of standing accommodation to be provided in the ground for those that wish to stand. A limited amount of seating is provided and this is intended for use by those that have to, or wish to, sit. It is therefore requested that supporters show respect for others by not standing in seating areas and by complying with requests to sit when made. It is requested that people who wish to stand occupy the terraced areas and do not obstruct the view of the match or event for those who have to, or wish to, sit.
18. In order to maintain safety and security, CCTV cameras are in use in and around the ground. CCTV footage will be used or passed to other bodies, including the police, football authorities or other safety authorities, only if deemed necessary by the club or required by law.
19. At all times whilst present in the ground, spectators must comply with any and all instructions and directions of any steward or officer of the club, any police officer or any officer of any other safety service. Failure to do so could cause danger to yourselves or others and failure to comply with any such instruction or direction may lead to refusal of entry or a request to leave the ground.
20. The club’s rules and policies are subject to the democratic control of coowners The club therefore reserves the right to make changes to any of the
ground regulations set out in this document in its sole discretion.
21. Should anybody feel that they have been unfairly treated in relation to these guidelines, they may contact the club to have the matter considered.
“Club” means Redditch United FC
“Ground” means the Valley Stadium, Bromsgrove Rd, Redditch B97 4RN the home of Redditch United FC and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
“Match” means any football match, or other event open to the public, taking place at the Ground.
“Rules and Regulations” means each of the rules and regulations of, as may be relevant from time to time, FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, any
league that the club plays in (currently the Southern Premier Division; the
Ground Regulations; and the Conditions of Issue.
Redditch United FC – Ground Regulations and Guidelines Introduction
Redditch United FC wants everybody to have a great time at our matches.
The following guidelines and regulations are provided by the club’s owners and Directors to all spectators (‘Home’, ‘Away’ or ‘neutral’) in order to assist
with everybody’s safety and comfort whilst at the match. They are designed to enhance your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others.
The club is a democratically owned organisation and its policies and rules are set by its co- owners. The club’s co-owners expect that all those attending events at Redditch United FC (the ground) will take responsibility for their own actions and help to ensure that everybody has a good time at the match. The cooperation and good behaviour of owners, Directors and other supporters is paramount.
Redditch United FC is committed to equality and the club has adopted equality policies with the approval of its co-owners. As such the club will not
tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory abuse by anyone – supporters, players, management team, officials or anybody else on
the site, including inside the ground.